Friday, February 08, 2008

We Keep Changing Colors...


...since I can no longer dye clothing for fun (Silas won't have it!) we fulfill our color fixation on this poor, tired blog.
Also its been hard to figure out the weird template/bloggerheader photo problem...the pictures are now too small...so we change colors to make up for it. Emmett's color day is coming up!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love your colors !! Actually every time you chance I say..wow those are fabulous! I like the simple but striking font as well. Great image to... There is talk of having a tie dye party at my house this upcoming Friday...we have a holiday... let me know if you are interested!

lydiafdc said...

So dramatic yet calming ;)
I LOVE those colors too.

Anonymous said...

very clever!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy...I know this is sassy..but how about having a tie dye part on Monday so I can come (Don has the kids Friday).

Amy said...

Caroline...I actually meant Monday..that's the Holiday isn't it ? Somehow I had it falling on Friday.. I have to look into getting the supplies and all..I think it would be so much fun...

Anonymous said...

hey again..Amy..actually holidays are on Friday and MOnday!! but Don has the kids Friday and I have them Monday..so YEs..Monday!!!

craig or cami said...

We ARE going to tie dye when I come babies or not! I will tie dye their little skins if they get in my way!!! I love to change the blog colors now since I figured out the banner photo though I think it is too big.