Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Indika!!


This b-day image did a little booty dance but I don't know how to make it do that on the blog...too bad because when I think of Indi I think of a happy dancing girl climbing really really high on a jungle gym at the age of 2!! Always daring! We love you!

3 comments:

lydiafdc said...

Awww...very Indika! Thank you.

Lauren said...

I remember on Indi and Aida's 2nd birthday Annie being absolutely horrified that Indi was climbing on the jungle gym alone. (she was watched but not helped) It didn't seem weird to me because I had seen her do it a hundred times. I didn't realize how crazy it was for a kid who wasn't even 2 to be able to do it so confidentially.

I have NEVER seen Indi fall. Pablo, Ry, Aida, Mac yes. Indi - never. She really is a little monkey.

Lauren said...

I just remembered she did fall once while Eduardo was playing soccer - I wasn't there though so technically I was correct.