he is so mobile!-craig
I was just going to ask for some Silas video! OMG he is soooo cute - squeaking around. So excited - if he were 50 years older he could risk heart attack being that excited!! Coming out of his little skin!! Emmett is a good big bro.
my favorite part is emmett saying, "silas, dont hit." little thing can hardly hold all that excitment in! :)
So funny, so cute ! I love how Silas runs after Emmett when he is trying to hid. Love both of those guys!
I watched this over and over...so hilarious! I love Silas's screaming and general enthusiasm about EVERYTHING...so funny!
just read the comments..totally agree that it's hilarious how Silas full on CHASES Emmett as he's trying to hide..hilariouS!
I just watched it over and over too!I love the "WHARE AREYOUEMMET!" That really is just too darn hilarious.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
he is so mobile!
-craig
I was just going to ask for some Silas video! OMG he is soooo cute - squeaking around. So excited - if he were 50 years older he could risk heart attack being that excited!! Coming out of his little skin!! Emmett is a good big bro.
my favorite part is emmett saying, "silas, dont hit." little thing can hardly hold all that excitment in! :)
So funny, so cute ! I love how Silas runs after Emmett when he is trying to hid. Love both of those guys!
I watched this over and over...so hilarious! I love Silas's screaming and general enthusiasm about EVERYTHING...so funny!
just read the comments..totally agree that it's hilarious how Silas full on CHASES Emmett as he's trying to hide..hilariouS!
I just watched it over and over too!
I love the "WHARE AREYOUEMMET!" That really is just too darn hilarious.
Post a Comment