Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I got Fooled....


Every year I vow I won't get fooled again, but somehow it happens. In years past I have been sent to the pharmacy to buy lice cream and vagisil. I have been told I was having twins. I have had my car's windows entirely covered in Post-it notes. I have been fooled many times. This year I received three scary voice mails from my beloved wife. She was panicked because this rude man came to the door, asking all kinds of personal questions, asking where I was, my work number etc. This individual supposedly was delivering me a subpoena. I freaked, thinking I was being sued for something at work. Annie played on my fears.....I was FOOLED.

So to all of you, who trust their sweet and loving spouses and children, heed my warning. You may be Fooled. I was. Again.

Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygod! I love Annie's obsession with April Fool's ..mostly because it is just so un-Annie!!!! Hilarious! and you know she spends time thinking of the machiavellian plan...haha..sorry Matt..and you know..she'll get you next year too!

craig or cami said...

I saw that guy too! Oh, wait - that was Megan's dad!! heeheehee. Next time we speak I have the hear about the lice/vagisil one. As usual, Annie makin' it special!

lydiafdc said...

I borrowed the vagisil voicemail for Shawn this year...he was fooled too ;) Gotta love it!