This one is for you Lydia and Sean! Ry is so much fun and Silas seriously worships that cute boy. This mornings conversation was all about him! Check out the mayhem... (I apologize for the annoying mama narration...again.)
Awwww...so cute! Ry came home a very happy boy and gave us a little preview of your bed video.;) It's amazing that they play *together* now...just a year ago life was soooo different. And thx Annie, Ry loves you guys!!
It's so great that Silas gets to have a baby friend in the house - babysitting night, right? I think you enjoy baby silliness just as much if not more. I miss that little guy!
6 comments:
Awwww...so cute! Ry came home a very happy boy and gave us a little preview of your bed video.;) It's amazing that they play *together* now...just a year ago life was soooo different. And thx Annie, Ry loves you guys!!
these shorts keep me smiling.... thanks. Si and Ry are too fun for words!!
xoxox
BEBE
just so you know Annie..your narration is never annoying!!!
I think my favorite part of your fun narration was the snore, to cute !
It's so great that Silas gets to have a baby friend in the house - babysitting night, right? I think you enjoy baby silliness just as much if not more. I miss that little guy!
Oh my Gawd that is cute!
Yep as time goes on their year difference will be less and less. I remember when Emmett seemed SO MUCH older than Pablo!
Post a Comment