Thursday, May 01, 2008

the Men in my life ROCK!!!!!!

8 comments:

Rhea said...

You have such a fun family.... rock on!!!

Amy said...

I love it !! Air Guitar rockin' to Zepplin... can't get much better than that !

craig or cami said...

rooooooooock!
-craig

craig or cami said...

You guys rock hard and I love that you were cruising for SERIOUSLY rockin' songs for Emmett last night.

Ms Morgan said...

I love Matt, still in character: "That's all you need, Baby."
But Emmett has the best Rock 'n roll hair.

Ms M

Anonymous said...

rockkkkkkkkkk ooooooooooon! We Black Dogged out over here tonight..as well as Smoked on the Water (yes..I know it's Deep Purple not Zep, but same genre!)..Benj definitely shares your boy's taste for some classic hard rock!

Lauren said...

Who needs those video games where you "play" in a rock band - this is so much better!

This is awesome. I am just calling Pablo to come and watch.

Rhea said...

Have a great Mama's Day, Annie! You are such an amazing mom... have a great day!!!