Okay, that is the funniest picture ever !! I love the whole post...
i know, i saw this already. its hilarious. i can never comment on their blog though becase it only accepts comments from other bloggers :(
Wow, I made The Otter! I agree, I think these pictures will live together from now on. BTW, I can now accept comments from everyone - I thought I had it set up for it, but didn't.
yay! comments from everyone! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, that is the funniest picture ever !! I love the whole post...
i know, i saw this already. its hilarious. i can never comment on their blog though becase it only accepts comments from other bloggers :(
Wow, I made The Otter! I agree, I think these pictures will live together from now on. BTW, I can now accept comments from everyone - I thought I had it set up for it, but didn't.
yay! comments from everyone! :)
Post a Comment