Thursday, June 26, 2008

it's too hard to blog in this house in summer...

...constant activity...even during Silas' naptime, what used to be a peaceful hour or so during the school year, is now BUSY... I am either reading outloud or playing boardgames of sweeping up sand or watering or picking up the endless little flecks of cut up paper that litter the floor for some reason...and cooking or snack prep ALL DAY...no blog opportunity ("bloggortunity?")....here's a video of the level of energy in the house in just the last few minutes. (pretty damn cute actually) To get a little quiet time I have been staying up until 12:00 every night and the baby still gets up at 5:30. Definitely not enough sleep....(Matt, I feel your pain after all these years !!)
Summer is the best and it just might kill me!

4 comments:

craig or cami said...

I am guessing they are doing "Blues Clues" ?? We're not there yet, so it's a good guess. I love the verbrato. Silas is a lucky lucky kid. Cannot WAIT to get in IT. The fracas, I mean.

Lauren said...

Oh My God that is SO DARN CUTE.

How can I be blogging when you know that your son is over here? - because they are on the COMPUTER!

Anonymous said...

That was such fun!!!!!
I will watch it for the 4th time, of course I want to climb in and play. Thanks for sharing, Annie.
You kids are the most fun in the whole world. Miss you a big bunch.

love,hugs&kisses
bebe

craig or cami said...

I watched it again and that is Silas singing!! I thought that was Emmett! Nice pipes! Oh, and I am not that bloggolicious either - even without summer break.