I LOVE the Blue Bananas - the best name for any team ever. Emmett, you look killer in you uniform and video clip.
emmett! you look so awesome at soccer! i am sad that i work every saturday and cant come to any games :( maybe ill call in sick one time. I love you!
PS i love your new haircut :)
Love that video! More more!That was one of about 100 times Pablo found himself on the ground that day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the Blue Bananas - the best name for any team ever. Emmett, you look killer in you uniform and video clip.
emmett! you look so awesome at soccer! i am sad that i work every saturday and cant come to any games :( maybe ill call in sick one time. I love you!
PS i love your new haircut :)
Love that video! More more!
That was one of about 100 times Pablo found himself on the ground that day.
Post a Comment