they are all exactly like I thought...except the wargals are a little friendlier than I imagined...cool postxoxoxmama
we are totally loving this book..Benjamin and I reading the first one together every night..and I think I may be enjoying it even more than Benjamin (but that might be tough!). Cool post Emmett! I'll show Benjamin.
its well written...for me, when I am enjoying even the action/war parts I know its good.
they just got the Kra whosa whatsits at the end of the first one..yey......we will soon be on to number 2.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
they are all exactly like I thought...except the wargals are a little friendlier than I imagined...
cool post
xoxox
mama
we are totally loving this book..Benjamin and I reading the first one together every night..and I think I may be enjoying it even more than Benjamin (but that might be tough!). Cool post Emmett! I'll show Benjamin.
its well written...for me, when I am enjoying even the action/war parts I know its good.
they just got the Kra whosa whatsits at the end of the first one..yey......we will soon be on to number 2.
Post a Comment