
(yes, someone out there crocheted a boob.)
Slept 9 blissful hours last night. Silas only had one late night snack.
So the total for yesterdays twenty four hours...He nursed twice!!
(last weeks total was more like, hmm, 120 times a day!)
So the total for yesterdays twenty four hours...He nursed twice!!
(last weeks total was more like, hmm, 120 times a day!)
6 comments:
yay! success! i love the crochet boob by the way. whoever did that is my kind of woman :)
I want a crocheted boob!
Wow! 120 to 2 in a matter of days!!? I want details... Congrats to you both. I personally feel weird a bit conflicted at the prospect of never being flashed your boobs again.
Uh, that was Cami and I also like the crochet boob.
hahaha..love Cami clarifying that the boob comment was from her (and not Craig!! ).. yey...I always had so much more energy after I stopped nursing!
yay!
Post a Comment