...click here for a great article from
Salon.com by Garrison Keillor
(you may have to click on"Enter Salon"
in the top right corner to get to the article...)
Every week he writes something
short, sweet, and great (look under
"opinion" to find previous articles). It's
worth reading much of what he's written
during this election season actually.
I just LOVE HIM and Prairie Home Companion
and completely agree with his brand of democrat.
3 comments:
I finally had the time to sit and read a few, yes - great! I especially liked "Juicing Up The Ticket" - he's got a book "Liberty" coming out... thanks!
we miss you guys.
Yes, a beautiful man is so many ways! Thanks for turning me on to his article's, I didn't realize he was writing for salon. He is a part of every one of our weekends over here, love what he brings to us!
Post a Comment