great with the giggles and pitter patter and soundrack - that's with a cold, eh? i am wondering after letting finley nap for 3 hours how to get her to do that this afternoon so she will go to sleep tonight. We have colds too and I figure sleeeep. I want that big sunny room!
Hmmm, I wonder why I didn't get the pics. I was thinking it would be fun to put Emmett in the circus... I've got a day off from work today and what I wouldn't give for a teeny bit of that indomitable energy! I'm in the midst of a flower frenzy. I've decided that instead of chilly Christmas spirit I want to fill my house with big, bright, flowery summer-ness. Crepe paper and bits of fabric....
I got an email from Matt (you?) titled "testing". The body just said "what?!?!" bit it did come through. I'm going to respond from the email place and maybe that will secure the connection(?)!
6 comments:
i saw you taking this as I picked up Benjamin's sweatshirt today..it was a very cute picture through your window :)
oops..maybe it was another video..didn't see him running :) cute boy!
great with the giggles and pitter patter and soundrack - that's with a cold, eh? i am wondering after letting finley nap for 3 hours how to get her to do that this afternoon so she will go to sleep tonight. We have colds too and I figure sleeeep. I want that big sunny room!
Hmmm, I wonder why I didn't get the pics. I was thinking it would be fun to put Emmett in the circus...
I've got a day off from work today and what I wouldn't give for a teeny bit of that indomitable energy!
I'm in the midst of a flower frenzy. I've decided that instead of chilly Christmas spirit I want to fill my house with big, bright, flowery summer-ness.
Crepe paper and bits of fabric....
I got an email from Matt (you?) titled "testing". The body just said "what?!?!" bit it did come through.
I'm going to respond from the email place and maybe that will secure the connection(?)!
happy to see someone else's world full of energy... we wear out everyone who visits us... silas' giggle makes our hearts melt...
Post a Comment