This video is horrible quality but the audio gets us every time.
Mac's sweet 3 year old voice and inflection....("a scooter, and
a helmet just in case, and a puzzle of the united states of america...and
kneepads, and a unicorn and a princess barbie...just what I always
wanted and a little fairy...")
a helmet just in case, and a puzzle of the united states of america...and
kneepads, and a unicorn and a princess barbie...just what I always
wanted and a little fairy...")
I could eat her up.
And Matt's laugh...you can really hear the 'happyproudpapa' in it.
;]
And Matt's laugh...you can really hear the 'happyproudpapa' in it.
;]
3 comments:
Thanks for the comment awesome Emmett!
I'm glad you liked it because it was for you!
& Mac & Silas & Finley.
OOH! i so almost made a comment that would have totally blown it for little ears... :)
I swear I could sit for however long it took and watch every piece of video you have. I love it all so much. I could eat her little three year old self UP. Matt is pretty darn cute too with those papa noises.
Post a Comment