Tuesday, December 02, 2008

okay Lydia and Amy, I'll post it...


Relaxing with a bit of water play after a busy day.
Today we went for a practice run at preschool. Brought a lunch box and everything (empty).
Silas loved it and didn't even care that I was out of sight most of the time. I am hoping this is an easy transition for him. The daycare at the Y the other day was a disaster. He has been used to going with Mac and Emmett. The lady came to get me after 7 minutes. We will try that again.
But Preschool seemed like a lot of fun for him.

As for the title of this post...at the studio tonight I was telling Amy and Lydia that I often post video so I can remember the day but then delete it because I sound so annoying and know-it-all. In this case, grilling poor Silas and correcting his grammar. Sheesh. But here it is anyway. After all, I have a "following" of what...7 people?? And you already know I am a talker and a know-it-all and seem to love me anyway.

Isn't Silas cute!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn..the video wont' work for me..I'll come back!

Anonymous said...

ok..it worked...ohmygod..that is the cutest thing ever...Kate...the hugging door, my brother. Adorable..and your voice is sooo not irritating..it's loving and wonderful..keep the video up!!!!

Anonymous said...

god. i cant believe this boy is going to dtart preschool. woah.

Amy said...

That is so darn sweet !! I agree your voice is not at all irritating, glad you posted it !

Lauren said...

Another with a vote for the "not irritating voice"

He is too too darn cute. I really can't take it.

craig or cami said...

Mamas always come back! I love it, I love the green dye, I love his thoughtful little noggin, his thinking of Emmett, I love you correcting his grammar and that you can hear your own mother's voice in your head.