Friday, January 16, 2009

Eleven! Wow!

Happy Birthday to our most precious daughter.

All of us


love you


. . . <------this much-----> . . .


Here she is this morning for her
birthday stats...4'9" and bright as
sunshine!!

Requests: sleepover, dinner of choice...chili, baked potatoes and Hansen's raspberry soda, and in the morning a "waffle buffet".




Eleven! Wow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Macky! I had a blast with you at the movies yesterday! sorry i couldnt see you on your actual birthday, but i love you very much! youre my girl! :)

craig or cami said...

Happy Birthday Mac!! We love you and are so glad you were born! May your eleventh year be full of the incredible and the marvelous!

Lauren said...

Happy B Day!!!

Anonymous said...

ohmygod...the picture with Silas as a blurred speeding bullet is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

bebe said

My life changed the day you were born. I could have never even dreamed of the childhood redux you have brought to me. I love you little bunny! oooxxxoxoxox