One of the great moments of my fatherhood! I have played guitar for 32 years so this one was extra special for me. Mac is going to be a great guitar player and she is the most awesomest eleven year old ever! Matt
Hi Mac, Maybe one day after we meet each other of course and after we learn how to play our new instruments, we can start a rocking girl band with boys in it too maybe! Happy birthday and I hope you have fun with your guitar!!!! -Caline
5 comments:
yay!! i was hoping you would get a guitar!! have fun - can't wait to hear the father/daughter duets next time we see you!
yay! Hoping to see some video soon.
Cool guitar!! a Little Martin?
happy B-day Mac!!
-craig
Hi Mac,
Maybe one day
after we meet each other of course
and after we learn how to play our new instruments,
we can start a rocking girl band
with boys in it too maybe!
Happy birthday and I hope you have fun with your guitar!!!!
-Caline
awww...stop..so cute. Happy Bday Macadamia Nut!
Post a Comment