her first song is now officially that "daddy won't yout take me to Mulenberg County" song. And she is voluntarily practicing all day long in her room. I think she's really happy.
She also is no longer taking piano lessons but has to practice reading and playing out of books of her choice 20 minutes a week on the piano.
She's seems to like the arrangement.
I think Matt will teach her guitar for a while until it seems important that she take lessons elsewhere.
It's so cool to listen to her play. I can't believe it.
5 comments:
This Land was the first song I learned to play on the guitar - is Mac learning that song?? I am so excited about Obama!!
ok, i just watched the video - now I'm blubbering on my keyboard.
her first song is now officially that "daddy won't yout take me to Mulenberg County" song. And she is voluntarily practicing all day long in her room.
I think she's really happy.
She also is no longer taking piano lessons but has to practice reading and playing out of books of her choice 20 minutes a week on the piano.
She's seems to like the arrangement.
I think Matt will teach her guitar for a while until it seems important that she take lessons elsewhere.
It's so cool to listen to her play.
I can't believe it.
Annie
goose bumps and teary blubber mess....
incredibe!!!!!!
what a wonderful day!!! yey!
Post a Comment