hah! no, you need'nt :)omg, he is too friggin cute.
Mr. Funny to the rescue!!!Annie, What if I wanted to purchase some of your pottery?I was thinking about your bowlsand the hearts and the miniaturesand I can only imagine what else there might be...whadoido!
he's crushing my heart right now!
Bebe said Tears in my eyes...I want to be around the kids so much it hurts, but the photos are so great...I just have to get my breath back to look again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hah! no, you need'nt :)
omg, he is too friggin cute.
Mr. Funny
to the rescue!!!
Annie,
What if I wanted to purchase some of your pottery?
I was thinking about your bowls
and the hearts
and the miniatures
and I can only imagine what else there might be...
whadoido!
he's crushing my heart right now!
Bebe said
Tears in my eyes...I want to be around the kids so much it hurts, but the photos are so great...I just have to get my breath back to look again.
Post a Comment