"Quest for kielbasa "to bring out to heathens in San Diego who think that the crap from Hillshire farms you buy at the Foodmart is related to the actual ambrosia of the gods. Note the awesome adventureness of the transformed San Diegan bravely risking life, limb and frozen toes to acquire delicious polish sausage.

Victory is ours!

Thanks to Cami for sending the pictures. That was a fun trip. I got snowed in (obviously) and was delayed returning to San Diego. Cami and I then went to Rock Center to see the tree. Cam, you got pics of that?
Matt

3 comments:
I love that picture of you guys walking in the snow in front of Stomp.
I only vaguely remember Rockefeller Center, but definitely remember John's!! Stuffed mushrooms or clams, right? Yes, that was a great food trip, I guess - right before we found the kielbasa we had challa french toast a H&H! Was that also the trip where you picked up the car at the airport with no gas in it? You suspiciously left out the picture of guys in the apartment and yo belly hangin' out...
Oh, the sight of that kielbasa makes me salivate !! There is a little town in Detroit, called Hamtramck where there are tons of stores that sell the real thing, a huge Polish community settled there in the early 1900's. Your post makes me miss that place! Thanks..
Post a Comment