...TWENTY FIVE THINGS ABOUT ME.
...kinda funny and interesting and timely morning reading while the kids are watching Saturday morning cartoons. (and a good break for me from the politics that makes me alternately crazy and worried.)
This year the cartoons of choice are "Emperors New School" 8-8;30, "Handy Manny" 8:30-9:00, and
then "Pokemon" 9:00-9:30...for the record.
I remember when it used to be "Zaboomafoo" and "Blues Clues"...ah, simpler times.
I love Saturday morning cartoons. It's the only morning of the week where tv is allowed and I get to read and make toast and tea and put up my feet...oh and blog.
5 comments:
I miss the zooboomafoo days!!!
what is zooboomafoo and can I get it on netflix someday, I hope!? i started that article and moved along pretty quickly - now i must go back to finish. i am digging the FB though I don't like to join the clubs and take the quizzes and crap - same as 3d life! i just like it (most of the time) when strange people from my past pop up in my mailbox - like my junior and high school bully!
oh, and are those buds from your new tree out front on the banner? many moons before we see anything green out here 'sides a pine needle!
I know...zooboomafoo days are gone over here now too :(
join facebook..you CANNNNNOOOOTTT RESISSSSTT... I like facebook too...the most random people show up..and actually many I'd almost forgotten about and am so pleased to know again.
Yes..Saturday mornings are great..... miss you xxxx
Since we have TIVO, there has been a whole lot of Berinstein Bears (so pure I LOVE it!) playing around here on Saturday Morning, along with Curious George, but I do miss the Zooboomafoo days to!
Loved that Facebook Article about the 25 random things, think I have been tagged about 8 times now, and I love learning things about the people I dig...the best one yet is that Emil was a Karaoke King! I can't seem to take the time to do it myself... I feel like the 10 things I did a while back on the blog was enough for me.
If you copy and paste this link its a funny twist on 25 things,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/05/AR2009020502252.html?hpid=topnews
Post a Comment