Friday, February 20, 2009

here's some Mama Mac for you...but if you are going to the play tomorrow I have been instructed to tell you not to watch this video!!



I'll tell you a joy of motherhood. Watching this babygirl find
the thing that makes her so happyhappyhappy and
being able to do it in such a nurturing environment!!



I wish I could actually SEE the play....I need windshield
wipers for my eyeballs.

(more full cast video to come!)

6 comments:

Caline said...

I cannot begin to imagine how proud and happy and that other thing that there's no word for you must feel watching Mac perform. I don't even know her but it's clear how charismatic and talented she is!
What a great environment to have your kids growing up in. A perfect compliment to the seemingly idyllic home you have....
And I must also say, the talent is not altogether surprising as it streams furious through both bloodlines!

craig or cami said...

I am a person who loves a suprise and what a big fat yummy suprise this was! What fun it is to know that Mac is in this play and then see it fully realized. The costume is GREAT - so sweet and fetching. Her voice sounds AMAZING. We love you Mac and wish we were there! Finley keeps pointing at the screen and screaming "Mac!!" Go Mama Mac!

craig or cami said...

oh, and thanks for posting annie - I can relax now and patiently wait for the video:)

craig or cami said...

Mac!!
You are singing so great!
Great intonation and great style!
keep up the good work!
-craig

lydiafdc said...

I know...I cry abut every five minutes. It really is amazing to see them shine with happiness!!

I keep humming all these little tunes!!

Anonymous said...

Mac The show was wonderful and so were you. You are a joy and I love you.
Grancops shed a few tears each time and I think he has always gotten heartswells from his boys and grandkids. He's a big old bear and he loves you.