Wednesday, February 11, 2009

it was really bad


See this....I got Tasered for 5 seconds in training.  The worst five seconds ever.  I repeat, the worst five seconds I have ever experienced. Ever. and I have seen some s&%*%.

I'm glad I did it. Especially since I will never have to do it again.

Try to avoid doing this

Matt

7 comments:

ma otter said...

aww honey.
that thing looks evil.
love you
annie

craig or cami said...

that suuuuuuuuucks!!! What's the matter with those people?? I'm calling you for a play by play!

Anonymous said...

jesus CHRIST! That's horrible...yuk...suppose it's good to know what it feels like so that when you consider doing it to someone else you know exactly what you're inflicting!!?? SCARY!

Anonymous said...

Bebe said:

I'm sorry you went through that but brave and good to know what you have. They are so much better then guns.....but will they keep you safe?

Lauren said...

Jesus Christ is right!

Amy said...

YIKES !

Caline said...

Matt,
One day I'm sure I will understand what exactly it is you do that requires all this strange stuff...
Helicopters, night shifts, taser guns...
Miss naive over here is CONFUSED!
I'm glad you have the appropriate chinese ointments. That's all I know!