...from OWTK (out with the kids).... Jeff Bogle who runs and writes OWTK is so very nice. It seems there are endlessly cool people in the world of kids music.
I'm LOVING the music and it makes me full of heart to hear those voices... Like a sort of reverberation from some place almost lost in the recesses of my memories. Funny how voice and music and song are all the fabric of the mother cup!
2 comments:
I am still high from these reviews! It's so nice to be so fully and eloquently "gotten":))) What a big sweetie, Thanks Jeff!
I'm LOVING the music and it makes me full of heart to hear those voices...
Like a sort of reverberation from some place almost lost in the recesses of my memories.
Funny how voice and music and song are all the fabric of the mother cup!
Post a Comment