I feel like I knew her from all the stories and photos I have heard and seen over the years. My heart goes out to you all...
I'm sorry..thinking of you...please let me know if there's anything I can do to make the next few days easier in any way..
I feel such sorrow hearing of GG"S passing. Please hug nanna for us and I'm sure you & the kids will feel her absense. I know grief is one of the most difficult experiences we have to go through. I am happy you have each other.
She sounded like quite a woman...our hearts are here for you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I feel like I knew her from all the stories and photos I have heard and seen over the years. My heart goes out to you all...
I'm sorry..thinking of you...please let me know if there's anything I can do to make the next few days easier in any way..
I feel such sorrow hearing of GG"S passing. Please hug nanna for us and I'm sure you & the kids will feel her absense. I know grief is one of the most difficult experiences we have to go through. I am happy you have each other.
She sounded like quite a woman...our hearts are here for you guys!
Post a Comment