I think I am so cool in the subway dabbing my sweat with my grandmother's handkerchiefs! What a beautfiul creation. The heirloom KerchiefCurtain! What a beautiful way to remember her and keep her present. ps. i love zarina - dream kitty!
That is absolutely beautiful thing to do with those hankies. I love it Annie ! I use to go to estate sales and buy loads of those, and wonder why the family's didn't keep them to pass on.
5 comments:
wow. that is so cool. and so beautiful. what an amazing thing to have :)
I think I am so cool in the subway dabbing my sweat with my grandmother's handkerchiefs! What a beautfiul creation. The heirloom KerchiefCurtain! What a beautiful way to remember her and keep her present. ps. i love zarina - dream kitty!
That is absolutely beautiful thing to do with those hankies. I love it Annie ! I use to go to estate sales and buy loads of those, and wonder why the family's didn't keep them to pass on.
awesome!!
I have some of my grandma's too..I should create soemthing with them..they sit in my linen closet..I'll never throw them away though!!
Post a Comment