I took Annie out to dinner and bought some stylin' shades! I posted some pictures, which are really hard to get because Annie usually hides from the camera......
Happy Birthday Annie/Mama! We love you!
5 comments:
meg
said...
we DO love you! cause you are the most awesome. ever. when you get back from camping call me cause i have a little indian birthday treat for you :) happy birthday!!!
You're not going to to believe this, you'll definitely think I'm making it up but I woke up today and I was wondering when your birthday is and then some ladies came to my studio and as I was showing them things I found something I decided to give you for your birthday (whenever it was) and now, hours later I find this!!!! I hope it's a great one and that the camping trip is glorious!
I hope it was a great day! You know as I get older it seems I care less and less about my birthday - then the actual day comes and it is still special. Cool glasses:) XXOO
5 comments:
we DO love you! cause you are the most awesome. ever. when you get back from camping call me cause i have a little indian birthday treat for you :) happy birthday!!!
You're not going to to believe this,
you'll definitely think I'm making it up
but I woke up today and I was wondering when your birthday is and then some ladies came to my studio and as I was showing them things I found something I decided to give you for your birthday (whenever it was) and now, hours later I find this!!!!
I hope it's a great one and that the camping trip is glorious!
I hope it was a great day! You know as I get older it seems I care less and less about my birthday - then the actual day comes and it is still special. Cool glasses:) XXOO
happy bday missie..so glad that I got to see you on your day :)
btw your top was lovely!
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I missed it.
Well, happy, happy, happy next year of life for you.
Post a Comment