Just saw this on Facebook. What an incredible poem! I love it.
Definitely a genius!
I love that it is called "Ode to Time" - it could have just been "Time"... Such a thoughful and deep little dude.
I want to write a song to this!!
Dear Emmett,time is how you came to bewithout my knowingfrom the pleasure of your parentsmy long lost friends& I'm not surprised at all that you seem to be so bright and funny and AWESOME! I'd love to meet you one day for real. I think it would be good fun!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just saw this on Facebook. What an incredible poem! I love it.
Definitely a genius!
I love that it is called "Ode to Time" - it could have just been "Time"... Such a thoughful and deep little dude.
I want to write a song to this!!
Dear Emmett,
time is how you came to be
without my knowing
from the pleasure of your parents
my long lost friends
& I'm not surprised at all that you seem to be so bright and funny and AWESOME! I'd love to meet you one day for real. I think it would be good fun!
Post a Comment