This guy will always remind me of Finley's birth - he was on heavy rotation during those last couple months. Had no idea he was so easy on the eyes if you know what I mean - sorry fellas.
I was introduced to him shortly after moving here and I STILL LOVE HIM!!! He is now working with some amazing yoga instructors, occasionally playing for their classes... can you imagine?!?
5 comments:
I love Michael Franti and Spearhead..just listening to him yesterday...great great guy and group!
This guy will always remind me of Finley's birth - he was on heavy rotation during those last couple months. Had no idea he was so easy on the eyes if you know what I mean - sorry fellas.
i mean really, hubba hubba. he's also bringing out the total cornball in me.
He is as easy on the eyes as the ears...love his voice too!
I was introduced to him shortly after moving here and I STILL LOVE HIM!!! He is now working with some amazing yoga instructors, occasionally playing for their classes... can you imagine?!?
Post a Comment