Thursday, June 25, 2009

I just can't make myself go to bed.

...there's a kitty on my lap and I keep thinking that the words "squash blossom" would make a great song...or store...or name for a band...or name for a kid, well maybe not...and I'd like to be the kind of person who successfully sauteed squash blossoms with something yummy inside but I am not, yet.

AND I have a quiet moment which is rare in summer with the lovelies around ALL DAY which is great but exhausting, draining and zombifying at times.

...and if I go to bed it will be tomorrow faster and there's just so much stuff to do always...except for now I can just sit here and mess around on a disappearing blog...

hmm, which image to pair with this completely nothing facebookish post????
ah yes, a cartoon of my dream to do list.

2 comments:

craig or cami said...

disappearing blog.... i hate it when you say things like that:( btw, can you do some of the shit on my to do list please? oh yeah, you do....

ma otter said...

thankyou for commenting. I needed that.