...but then pressed "save" instead of "publish" and meandered over to Salon for a little politics (double depressing...after all I live in California where the Republicans are bleeding our social programs in very disastrous ways)... so I then read a little Garrison Keillor. Thank goodness for him. So, please
click here to check out the little essay that lifted me out of all the disillusionment and placed me back where I like to live...where there is respect and compassion and sweetness and wonder and and so on and so on...

painting by tayla johnson called "rain on birch trees"
1 comment:
I don't even want to know what the depressing blog was about, wait yes I do - you know I love you when you whine! (sorry, couldn't help myself - SO where I am at with her as you know) I love that essay and am glad he wrote it and you passed it on because it will help me ward off my next wave of the yucks whenever it comes. Though things are pretty consistently yummy these days;)
Post a Comment