Oh My God, the creek abundant with water !!! How wonderful ! I especially love the plastic hat Silas! To cute... Glad you had a lovely time, then again, how could you not in Idyllwild !
It makes me happy that you guys have a creek! I forget that the cabin has a creek because there is never any water in it when we come. Ok that hat REALLY reminds me of the little boy in Parenthood! nice banner tooooo.
5 comments:
Oh My God, the creek abundant with water !!! How wonderful ! I especially love the plastic hat Silas! To cute... Glad you had a lovely time, then again, how could you not in Idyllwild !
gaah! i really need to go up soon. this is my favorite time up there! btw, how are all the sproutlings doing?
It makes me happy that you guys have a creek! I forget that the cabin has a creek because there is never any water in it when we come. Ok that hat REALLY reminds me of the little boy in Parenthood! nice banner tooooo.
I love that age, when throwing rocks and making splashes and splooshes and plops can amount to everything.....
It sho do look nice there!
soft breeze serinity- enjoy!
bebe xox
Post a Comment