This place has got everything... pool, bay, ferry, ducks, lounge chairs that rock, kayaks and funcats, harbor seals...just a perfect place where everyone can be happy! If we can save up
enough we will do it again next year. Kinda spendy, but worth it.
Ok, now I feel completely vacationed. Back to reality.
But wait, Cami and Finley are coming tomorrow so we will just have to postpone reality for another 10 days or so. Hurray!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you found so much cool stuff to do - makin those staycations look gooooood. I love the video with ukele (sp?) and your toes tapping together with the kids splashing up ahead... Can't wait to suspend your reality - must go to bed!
nice pluckin Mac - can't wait to hear for myself!! Leaving NOW!
We hung out there earlier this summer when our friend Matt was visiting from Iowa. Yes, definitely a cool place.
Post a Comment