Just Amazing!
We met and fed giraffes that came up to us and we saw the one of 7 remaining northern black rhinos and even a unicorn. (well it looks like it!)
Actually it felt as cool as seeing a unicorn.
Being able to ride around for 3 hours with an animal expert...
We heard all sorts of stories about the animals and their experiences.
I may revise my "next life" plan. Instead of being a choreographer/farmer I would like to add zookeeper.
Thanks Nana!
3 comments:
gaah! this always looks so amazing. i will have to come one of these times! :)
GREAT pictures! I love the one of the giraffes neck hugging and the one of Emmett who looks like he is feeding his arm to the rhino! So coolio. Maybe one year we can tag along! Choreographer/farmer/zookeeper - sounds about right!
the memories summer gives us last a lifetime...you guys have bright, interesting, loving moments to put in the well. It will always be there for u to draw from and u have given me some more heart swells.
oxox Bebe
Post a Comment