Tuesday, August 04, 2009

good news all around


#1 Zarina came home tonight hungry and now kind of spunky and antsy to get back out. Our theory is that she was trapped somewhere, in a garage or something and after the kids put out 50 signs our neighbors opened some doors or heard her...anyway, she's home and we missed her and we are so relieved. Now vacation can commense.












#2 Ry and Silas had some fun (in between ridiculuous quarrels about who could be Zerg. Not entirely sure who that is...)
Matt put up the tent and Ry impressed us with his climbing while Silas liked to spin around it again and again.


#3 This zucchini got this big in 3 days. I wish we took pictures of it every 3 hours. I am sure we would see a difference. Plants just amaze this time of year. That's Mac's hand!

4 comments:

craig or cami said...

Thank God - yay Zarina! Silas soup, too cute. Niiiice zuch.

Caline said...

Yay!!!
That must be such a relief!!

Happy resumed vacation
& congratulations Matt on your promotion!!!

I want to make soup with Silas!!!

Maybe zuch soup.

Anonymous said...

thank god..Zarina is back!

Emperor Zerg is the bad guy who Buzz Lightyear says he's gonna get :) ..and I know Ry loves his Buzz Lightyear..so maybe he's passed on the love to Silas :)

craig or cami said...

Finley wants to watch this over and over and definitely wants to make soup with Silas... And of course now I am thinking about zuchini soup - remember my KILLER zuch soup? I guess I am still all summer and soup is always so fall for me, but if you have zuchs like that, lets DO IT!