Emmett made Matt a "finger gym" for his birthday. Yes, a place where ones fingers can work out. Matt loves it.
(also need to mention Mac's completely heart-melting present for papa...a handmade book with pictures of them together and .....Silas' made him a colored paper airplane...)
9 comments:
In case you were wondering what I really think: you have the most wonderful children ever.
...and yours were inspiration!
amazing gifts, guys... one of your all time great ideas, emmett. it's official, you're one of the luckiest papas in the history of papas.
Craig's day when like this... first I hit him really hard then Finley stole his wallet.
hahahahahaha!
you funny.
e
there was something to steal? That's odd.
ha ha ha
mattmos
did i kick you hard
love it!
Love the finger gym!
there was very valuable lint in my wallet by the way Matmos...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!
In case you were wondering, I completely agree with Ms Morgan and would only add that it seems they have the most wonderful parents ever.
Coincidence?!
Post a Comment