Mac regrets to inform you all that although she is 11 years old she did not, by Sept. 1rst, receive her Hogwarts letter of acceptance... and is therefore a muggle.
Bummer.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
DARRRRNN..sorry Mac! Benjamin keeps asking me what I'd do if he got "the letter" from Hogwarts, I keep telling him that of course I'd let him go..that I couldn't keep him away from his destiny.
Honestly though would I let them take my 11 year old away to boarding school? I don't think so!!! :)
i am a bit out of the HP loop and confused - do people really get those letters? do they send real kids letters!? that would be so cool! speaking of books - i am loving and almost done with extremly loud... and I will add that if mac went away I would have heavy boots.
cam. no, kids don't get these letters but most hope they will...you see, in the beginning of Harry Potter, an ordinary 11 year old boy living in horrible conditions gets a letter from Hogwarts saying that he has been accepted into the school because he is really magic. So secretly kids wish that they are really magic born to non-magical parents and they just never knew...
Molly is still disappointed she didn't get her letter. She used to worry that John would get one and leave her behind. Didn't happen. But there's still a chance for Emmett.
Mac dear, though you are most certainly majic, the reason you didn't get the letter is because you have majical parents who are teaching you all the ways you need to know to share your exellent majic.
because I have recieved the gift of some of your majic, I know you are really a 16 year old in majic studies. Continue the majical work my lovely little bunny.
7 comments:
DARRRRNN..sorry Mac!
Benjamin keeps asking me what I'd do if he got "the letter" from Hogwarts, I keep telling him that of course I'd let him go..that I couldn't keep him away from his destiny.
Honestly though would I let them take my 11 year old away to boarding school? I don't think so!!! :)
i am a bit out of the HP loop and confused - do people really get those letters? do they send real kids letters!? that would be so cool! speaking of books - i am loving and almost done with extremly loud... and I will add that if mac went away I would have heavy boots.
its okay mac. i didnt get one either, lol :(
cam.
no, kids don't get these letters but most hope they will...you see, in the beginning of Harry Potter, an ordinary 11 year old boy living in horrible conditions gets a letter from Hogwarts saying that he has been accepted into the school because he is really magic.
So secretly kids wish that they are really magic born to non-magical parents and they just never knew...
Molly is still disappointed she didn't get her letter. She used to worry that John would get one and leave her behind. Didn't happen.
But there's still a chance for Emmett.
and Silas!
bebe said:
Mac dear,
though you are most certainly majic, the reason you didn't get the letter is because you have majical parents who are teaching you all the ways you need to know to share your exellent majic.
because I have recieved the gift of some of your majic, I know you are really a 16 year old in majic studies. Continue the majical work my lovely little bunny.
xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment