I (Emmett) have a child's eye view of where the wild things are. This movie is certainly not aimed for kids laughter and pleasure. It's about a kids feelings. The wild things are the main character and max and his family. Carol the main wild thing who welcomes max into the land of the wild things, he represents max and how he just wants everyone to just be together. This movie will win the academy awards for best kids film. Well I say that is so wrong. This is not a kids film it is an adult movie about kids problems that kids will sometimes enjoy. From a child perspective (A child that likes stupid potty humor) will be bored throughout the movie and give it a 3 out of ten; a child that enjoys sharp and witty jokes and understands the depth in a movie will give it a 7 and 1/2 like myself. I don't seriously have a favorite scene i just like the process of max's brain. It is an adults movie for kids.
peace
out
and
oh whatever
...emmett
2 comments:
Based on your review I plan on seeing it even though I am the potty humor type:) I like how YOUR brain works...
Thank you for your review Emmett! I will definitely weigh your opinion before taking Ben (or Paul) to see it. You are amazing!
Post a Comment