I like the big fat mugs with no handles on the back bottom... Silas with that apron on (and not much else wink wink) - it has a serene 1950's feel with the pretty light and sweet expression - he did a great job on the kitchen btw... The vegetables are just unfair. I know you tend and grow them but can't I have some? I love how homegrowns always look tough and cool-shapen - those carrots! And finally, there is not much I love more than Craig and Matt laughing... It has always been one of the things that make me reallyreallyreally happy. What of the spider - how big WAS it? And finally, Emmett - what WAS the milk for? Love that happy home... xoxxoXOXOXO Camalam
ohmygod..the milk thing cracked me up..my stomach is still hurting...ahhh... oh god..do you smell that skunk (seriously..I'm only a block away from you...10.54pm Sunday night...SKUNK smell.yukerooo)
Kiss the cook for me - how absolutely adorable is he?!? Lovely pottery pics - so jealous that Paul got out to see the studio w/out me - as always, it looks beautiful! And thanks you for sharing that great belly-laugh!
Hey Emmett - milk works for jalapenos, why not for spiders, right?
did we tell you that it's a fake spider that I wedged in the screen door and completely fooled everyone. hahahahahaha! and it will live there now forever in honor of my awesomeness. annie
Wow. all the photos and the video are beautiful and big fun. Silas's pic is like a Norman Rockwell cover, Mac is beyond beautiful and Emmett the brain looks for a solution by instinct. Matt's laughter is infectious and Annie's beautiful spirit with a pent up mind continues to spread the love with a great bit of impishment. THANKS
9 comments:
I like the big fat mugs with no handles on the back bottom... Silas with that apron on (and not much else wink wink) - it has a serene 1950's feel with the pretty light and sweet expression - he did a great job on the kitchen btw... The vegetables are just unfair. I know you tend and grow them but can't I have some? I love how homegrowns always look tough and cool-shapen - those carrots! And finally, there is not much I love more than Craig and Matt laughing... It has always been one of the things that make me reallyreallyreally happy. What of the spider - how big WAS it? And finally, Emmett - what WAS the milk for? Love that happy home... xoxxoXOXOXO Camalam
ohmygod..the milk thing cracked me up..my stomach is still hurting...ahhh... oh god..do you smell that skunk (seriously..I'm only a block away from you...10.54pm Sunday night...SKUNK smell.yukerooo)
Kiss the cook for me - how absolutely adorable is he?!? Lovely pottery pics - so jealous that Paul got out to see the studio w/out me - as always, it looks beautiful!
And thanks you for sharing that great belly-laugh!
Hey Emmett - milk works for jalapenos, why not for spiders, right?
GREAT video!!!!
and great pics too.
But that video!
I think Emmett is the very best!!!
Take a picture of that spider!!
When in doubt, GET THE MILK!
did we tell you that it's a fake spider that I wedged in the screen door and completely fooled everyone. hahahahahaha!
and it will live there now forever in honor of my awesomeness.
annie
Annie..I'll say it again..your practical joker side is the oddest thing...that's why it is AWESOME! hahahaha.
bebeiny said
Wow. all the photos and the video are beautiful and big fun. Silas's pic is like a Norman Rockwell cover, Mac is beyond beautiful and Emmett the brain looks for a solution by instinct.
Matt's laughter is infectious and Annie's beautiful spirit with a pent up mind continues to spread the love with a great bit of impishment. THANKS
Post a Comment