Sunday, January 24, 2010

Washington DC





I was sent to Washington DC for a meeting. I was there to provide "ground truth" to a bunch of bureaucrats making a training manual on Unified Commands. If that wasn't surreal enough, I stayed at the Willard International, a very famous hotel, where the term lobbyist came from. I'm serious, look it up. Anyway, I walked around a little. I only went to one museum, the Holocaust Museum. What else would I do. What else could I do. Some photos from Rome....
Matt

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

Wow - yeah, surreal! The pictures are even surreal. Is that the lobby of the hotel? Did you lobby for anything while you were there? Free salty snacks from the mini bar? And yes, of course you had to go to the Holocaust Museum.

craig or cami said...

Never Forget
-craig

may gun said...

guuh, the holocaust museum is sooo intense :(