Monday, February 01, 2010

Birth Day Boy!




9 years old. NINE! That really sounds big to me.
We Love YOU so very much Emmett. I hope this year is the best yet!







His first guitar!
(but don't worry, he doesn't want to quit piano!)

The look on his face when he realized he was actually getting a guitar was priceless.







xoxoxoxoxoxoxox to our heart bomb!

5 comments:

craig or cami said...

A black Martin with a flame strap!? So cooooool. Happy Happy Birthday, Emmett! We love love love love love love love love love you (nine times)! What song are you going to start with?

meg said...

woah!! thats a SWEET guitar Em! cant wait to see it! cant wait to hear you play!!!!!! love you :)

ma otter said...

My hand is a little small and it's a little bit hard to do G. and the other thing is that my dad (Matt) taught me his theme song on the piano witch is kinda easy and i have started to figure out how the guitar works so Think I will get an easy song down in a week or so. And Megan I will play a tiny bit that I know for you when you come over.

Dmitry said...

Happy birthday, Emmett! I just finished writing your report card. What more can a guy want, right?

We'll have to jam sometime when you get going on the guitar. G will definitely get easier with time . . .

meg said...

yay! cant wait! maybe i can come over tonight after my study group... hey, did you get my present? i left it on the porch late wednesday night :)