Friday, February 26, 2010

Emmett says, "It's cool to be Clad in Plaid"





Love the early morning fashion.

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

True! It is rad to wear plaid. When I'm sad or when I feel bad. It also looks good on my Dad. Can you believe I even like to wear it in the summer? (just a tad) Right now I just happen to be really mad that I am not in that backyard with yous in your plaid. Don't you think I am the silliest Aunt you ever had!? Oh and I love that pic-a-mic table!!

meg said...

you guys look awesome. i dont think a day goes by where im not wearing at least one plaid thing! give eachother hugs for me, okay? im serious. give eachother a hug and say "this hug is from megan!" hahaha :)

i miss you guys and ill see you for macky's play. i am soooo excited! oh, crys says she is too! and emmett, please play a song for me on the guitar!

xoxxo
ps crys wants me to tell you shes learning to play the guitar right now too :)

craig or cami said...

Wow Mac you look so grown up!!
and emmett is totally cool as always,
silas is bringing grunge back!!
-craig