Monday, March 01, 2010

too delicious


sweet potato pine nuts arugula sesame seeds blue cheese


My new favorite salad ingredients. Of course all the usual salad stuff works in there too but there is just nothing like this list of tasty yummy proteiny perfection. Says me.



4 comments:

craig or cami said...

yumaluma. i shall try it! nana left me craving the salad she made while she was here... lemon, plain yogurt, splash olive oil and some kind of vinegar - i used sherry and white balsamic, salt and pepper... baby spinach, fennel (I don't like licorice and thought I wouldn't like this but it is so crunchy and mild), sunflower seeds. That's the base and then I add one or two other things - grape tomatoes, broccoli, endive - whatever. It is so fresh and crunchy and nutty and lemony. I can't stop. I have seriously made it like ten times. Time to try yours!

mattmos said...

I like iceberg hearts

ma otter said...

iceberg hearts. matt, you are soooooooooo matt. (and I love you.)
xo

Anonymous said...

what do you do with the sweet potatoes? put them in cooked and cold, I assume?? delish.