This is exciting...(to me and probably only me!)...and I love projects like this. Especially ones
where most of the work is done by someone else...(not usually the case!)
The rain has been wonderful with lots of sunshine in between and I can't wait for Spring!!!
5 comments:
wait... the washing machine water is watering the garden? thats awesome! but doesnt soap kill plants?
ps i miss you.
You guys are like problem solver megastars! I just realized this means no more hours watering everything by hand? Or not, probably lots to still water in pots and such. Now for my bad joke - will it remove those tough grass stains?
hahahahahaha cami :)
Annie, your not the only one excited about your grey water, so am I ! Its a great feeling to use that water. We love what we are doing with ours.
THAT IS AWESOME..and I'm excited too! Now teach me how to do it!! well eventually...when my long term garden plan starts to take fruition..this summer I hope.
Post a Comment