mac's room looks as it should - I know this pains you so! though my room at 18 in my own apartment no less, took the cake - couldn't find the floor - ever! that's when I finally grossed myself out into cleanliness. hope the change happens sooner for yous:)
6 comments:
oh goody, i can't wait!
we found out yesterday that she's a girl!!!
didn't we all just know that deep down!!!!
wow, the surprise inside the blog post! a girl!
mac's room looks as it should - I know this pains you so! though my room at 18 in my own apartment no less, took the cake - couldn't find the floor - ever! that's when I finally grossed myself out into cleanliness. hope the change happens sooner for yous:)
hahahaha, oh man. yeah this looks about right! sheesh! miss you guys. wanna shoot myself with this o-chem bs. like literally. :(
After Molly painted her walls black, she became a neat freak (in her own room, at least). Fair warning.
this is what Isabel's room has looked like at 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,
except being an enabler I am always cleaning it up for her :)
I'm just happy for you that Mac only just got messy by the sound of the post :)
Post a Comment