I feel like I am watching my own personal "7-up" series... Their faces so familiar getting bigger and bigger! So exciting - look what's happening! What's going to happen next!? Plus they are just darn handsome.
I've gotten so behind on the blogspot treasure chest. It's like when I don't have a chance to listen to This American Life for a few weeks and get to stream one story after the next like a well of gold!
7 comments:
I feel like I am watching my own personal "7-up" series... Their faces so familiar getting bigger and bigger! So exciting - look what's happening! What's going to happen next!? Plus they are just darn handsome.
gaah!!! sooo handsome!! and how old they make me feel! yikes! :)
BEBE SAID:
It's very special that these friendships will provide them with guys who know thier history. It creates debth and intimacy. They are great kids.
xo
I've gotten so behind on the blogspot treasure chest. It's like when I don't have a chance to listen to This American Life for a few weeks and get to stream one story after the next like a well of gold!
That's terribly cute :) I missed it! awwwwwwwwwwww
Wow--I can't believe I never noticed Benjamin had a third arm sticking out of his back! That boy is full of surprises . . . :)
Awwwww!
Post a Comment