
I am loving watching the first seasons episodes of LOST (netflix) with Mac (and sometimes Emmett, when it's not too scary and we are all snuggled in bed.)
It is perfect cliff hanger material and really great for Macs age. Completely appropriate without seeming like it!
Kinda like Love Boat and Fantasy Island was for my generation. Without the cheese...and with lots of suspense and trippy music.
I am a Jack fan all around, so far anyway, and Mac likes Sawyers face but Charlie's personality.
And we both think Hurley is just the best.
Funny conversations abound.
Love it.
2 comments:
I am happy to hear that there is some popular shows that are fun - I am clueless. When it comes to tv shows I am... lost, really! Sorry, had to do the dumb pun.
Jack is my boyfriend..so hands off :)
I have been in love with Jack for 5 long seasons/years now...he is the best. But basically I love them all. IT is a great show..I've now decided my kids can watch it too and they're loving it. THey watch it free on Netflix on the computer..technology!!
Post a Comment