
Interesting memoir by a NY Times food critic about the influential women in her life and the food they cook. Lots of good recipes in it ...if you ignore the ones with body parts...(teehee)
The author lives with her wife and daughter in Park Slope Brooklyn and moved there for the food co-op!! (Sheesh Cam, who doesn't live in Park Slope?!!)
3 comments:
Right? Luckity lucky lucks, we. We just signed our new lease, Finley's school is renewed and I ran with gleee (yes, no pain - sorry Matt, and I could breath) through a gorgeous late afternoon sun in Prospect Park to To Do Run Run and Runaround Sue... FUN! My groovy man and quirky kid waiting for me on the stoop. Good times are here. John Turturro was walking into a shop around the corner with his boy.... I feel so much better about the celebs out here. Kind of like they could afford to live anywhere but are here because, let's face it - IT's the Shizz! or something like it - Megan could say it better:)
You know I need to look at more cook books! It's getting a bit boring but a happy bored. I could really just eat Sabra till I die.
east coasties,
love your life!!!!!!
xo
yey..a book about eating.and by a woman..really my fave combo..can I borrow!
Post a Comment