Thursday, June 17, 2010

ANNIE! ANNIE! ANNIE! ANNIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY


What can you say about Annie? Wife, mother, potter, gardener, friend, daughter, poet, musician, artist, teacher, dancer and so much more. I say, "we love you and Happy Birthday! The world is a better place because of you"

I had to wait until the middle of the night and sneak on to the computer to post this, don't let her delete it!
Matt

8 comments:

Dmitry said...

All of the above is true, and to delete it would be censorship of the truth! Annie couldn't do that--it would be most un-poetic . . .

craig or cami said...

Gotta be sneaky sometimes! Happy Birthday Sister Woman! I trust it was GOOD!

Caline said...

Happiest birthday to you most lovely, whacky, wondrous woman! You sure do have a way of spreading joy. I see it in all of your lucky family and I feel it all the way over here! I hope this year is going to better than ever before and that maybe I'll even get to see you...
Sweetest, most heartfelt wishes...

Caroline said...

awwwww..Happy Birthday Annie!

bebe said...

Ha

bebe said...

I started to say happy birthday my dear Annie. I love you for all the things mentioned and for being a woman who always leaves a door open, a rare and beautiful quality. I think often about 6 yr. old Madeliene said about her mom..." she is a beautiful spirit with a pent up mind". We all get some of annie's sweet mothering.

xox

Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Annie! Hope you had a fabulous day!

Amy said...

Great Post !! Can't believe I missed your Birthday ! Happy Belated to you. You are an inspiration to me Annie, I love you.
Amy