
The Dreyers, Browns, Camps, Reillys, Diamonds, Finchs, Huertas, Harwood/Roes, Zink/Vitums families all represented...and of course Aiden!. (We missed the Strandes, the Peelers/Hookers, and 3 of the 4 Northrops).
A very fun year marked by the bog and the frogs and the many stringed instruments. The chili and minestrone and the dutch oven full of eggs and potatoes.
The sound of Silas yelling like Tarzan and some late night potty tantrums to balance out the absolute joy in being outside ALL DAY and NIGHT.
The rest of the kids alternating between Woods War and Cops and Robbers.
Lots of trees climbed and guitar lessons as well as one rescued baby squirrel fed every half-an- hour all night long by three of our nature mothers in training.
More rope swinging and singing and smores, vegan stylie. Sage burning, star gazing, leaf collecting and general appreciation of our very loud and boisterous "gypsy camp".






Another great year of kids outnumbering adults, dirty dirty feet, slathered sunscreen and bugspray, a few scrapes and bruises, many laughs and fun had by all.
Wonderful except for the packing and unpacking. That part just sucks.
And check out the incredible dragon/phoenix tree that keeps watch
over our camp!!
And on the way home, a little I am the Walrus...
5 comments:
man, so sad we missed this :(
Next year!!!
Look at that dirty kid on the swing - that says it all! I love all these pics. I look forward to news of this trip every year. I wish I could just drop out of the sky and be plopped right on a log in front of the fire near the strings in between Mac and Emmett and watch Silas being Tarzan while eating a hot bowl of yummy veg camp grub (in a very cute bowl). Yep. That's a good wish.
Such great pictures of, I'm sure, an unforgettable camp! Nothing like beautiful, satisfied, dirty faces and feet to let you know it's summer!
funny!!!! goood times
-craig
What happened to the baby squirrel?
Post a Comment